Intermediate Bee Keeping Workshop
Harper’s U-Pick Hillsborough, NB
*Lunch will be provided*
10am to noon: Queen rearing:
– Installing a bought mated queen and nucs with queens
– Fletcher will do raising your own queens from eggs or queen cells
Noon – 1pm: Lunch
1:00pm to 3:00pm: Mite Monitoring and Control
– Demonstration how to monitor your mites throughout the year
– Provide an overview of all the mite controls available to beekeepers now
– Demonstration of the oxalic acid vaporizer system for mites.
Fletcher and Mary Colpitts (New Brunswick Chief Apiary Inspector), George Wheatley (Doré Products owner and operator)
The cost of the workshop is $20.
To register please send an email to [email protected] or call 506-721-5753.